We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Click the "$" to the right to access the ACH Authorization Form.
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
- Cotton Futures at New Lows for the Move
- Cotton is trading with triple digit losses into the AM session setting the market at new lows for the new. Front month cotton futures had rallied back towards yesterday’s highs overnight but turned southbound for the day session. At the Thursday close prices were 29 to 70 points in the...
- Hogs at $3 Losses into Friday
- Hog futures were initially lower on Thursday, but ended the day mixed. May and June contracts were 10 and 2 cents higher at the bell respectively, while the other nearbys went home 2 to 50 cents lower. April saw a $1.33 range on the day. Week-to-date, the May contract is...
- Cattle Traders to Utilize Cold Storage Data
- The feeder cattle market ended mixed but mostly higher with Thursday gains of 62 to 77 cents for March and April. The August contract was also up, but by just 5 cents, while May closed 17 cents in the red. Fat cattle on the other hand saw a relatively firm...
- Wheat Markets Rally into Friday
- The wheat futures market is up by double digits so far for Friday. Nearby May and July CBT contracts stayed in the red for the bell with a 1 1/2 and 3/4 cent loss respectively. KC HRW futures closed the day off the highs, but still up by 5 to...
- Beans Start Friday Red
- After beans tried to bounce initially overnight, seeing a 4c gain, the market quickly flipped back to red. Futures are 4 to 10 1/4 cents lower into the day session. Beans tried for a bounce on Thursday after overnight action had the board in the black by as much as...
- Corn Markets in Black thus far
- Current corn futures prices are fractionally to 4 3/4 cents higher for the Friday session. Corn prices ended Thursday with a penny to 2 1/4 cent losses. Ultimately May printed a wide 16 3/4 cent range on the day and went home 1 3/4 cents in the red. Preliminary open...