We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Soybeans Rally to Close Out Friday
- Soybeans extended the gains off Thursday, with contracts up 16 to 32 ¾ cents on Friday. Expiring May was up 63 cents. Product values added to the support as soybean meal was $14.20/ton higher, with bean oil up 120 points. USDA announced a private Export Sale of 132,000 MT of...
- Wheat Markets Mixed on Friday
- The wheat complex closed mixed on Friday, with Chicago closing slightly lower. KC HRW contracts were up 8 to 14 ¼ cents, with MGE spring wheat 7 to 11 cents higher. May futures expired on Friday. To round the week out, July contracts were up 6.22% for CBT, 9.53% in...
- Cotton Closes Mixed on Friday
- Cotton futures saw weakness in old crop July on Friday, down 33 points. Looking ahead at new crop, December is was up 41 points. Outside markets added support, with crude oil up $4.03 and a weaker dollar. The Cotlook A index was up 50 points at 162.20 on 5/12. USDA’s...
- Corn Pulls Back on Friday
- Corn futures closed out the week with 4 to 10 ¼ cent losses in most contracts. May Futures expired at $7.94 ½. July was down 3 ½ cents on the week, with new crop December up 28 cents. USDA’s WASDE did show some bull friendly numbers on Thursday. However, the...
- Cattle Mixed on Friday
- Live cattle futures closed with June up 42 cents and other contracts 27 to 77 cents lower. Feeder cattle were up 52 cents to $1.85 on weakness in corn.. USDA confirmed cash sales this week from $138 to $146, with the bulk near $140 in the South and near $144...
- Hogs Sharply Higher in Front Months
- Front month lean hog futures were up $2.22 to $3.05 on Friday, with exception to expiring May. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $101.47 after a $4.89 drop. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/11 was 22 cents lower to $101.04. Pork cutout futures were up 90 cents....