We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Midweek Cotton Prices Firming
- Morning cotton futures are back in the black following two major moves in opposite directions. Yesterday, the cotton market responded to Tuesday limit up gains with an almost expanded limit drop. Dec had hit their 5c limit loss but settled 3 points off of it to revert to a normal...
- Thursday Cattle Start Net Higher for Week
- Live cattle prices ended the day with 42 to 67 cent gains in the front months. October options expire on Friday, with the delivery process beginning next Monday. Preliminary OI dropped 2,321 October contracts, short covering. Feeders led the way with a midweek recovery of as much as $2.12 for...
- Morning Weakness from Thursday Soy Futures
- So far for the Thursday trade soybeans are working 0.77% to 0.93% in the red, meal futures are firm but down 40 cents, and BO prices are 0.8% to 1.4% lower. Yesterday, soybean oil futures closed off their highs, but were still the gainer of the complex on net 39...
- Morning Wheats Red
- Front month wheat futures are working lower with double digit weakness in the CBT market. The wheat market ended the session mixed after a wide ranged session that worked mostly higher. Chicago prices settled the day within a penny of UNCH through May ’23 contracts, with December printing a 25...
- Hogs Get Export Data
- Lean hog futures recovered some of their triple digit losses on Tuesday with a triple digit bounce back on Wednesday. The National Average Base Hog price was back up by 22 cents to $92.99 for the PM update. The 10/3 CME Lean Hog Index was $93.44, down by 89 cents....
- Corn Red for Export Sales
- Going into the weekly report the corn market is down by 2 to 3 cents. Corn prices worked both sides of UNCH on Wednesday, but ultimately settled in the black. December traded within a 12 cent range on the day, closing a penny higher. The other front months settled 1...