We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2022, the storage rate for grain will be $0.05 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Hog Futures Close Firm and Mixed
- Dec hogs were the largest mover on Monday for the front month futures, having dropped 35 cents. The other nearby contracts were within 10 cents of UNCH on a firm close. Feb printed a $2.08 range on the day from -60c to +$1.48. USDA’s National Average Base Hog Price for...
- Cotton Bounces into New Week
- After last week’s rally stalled on a Friday pullback, Monday’s session settled with 60 to 67 point gains. The front months did pull back from their intraday highs, as March went home 150 points off the high. The weekly Commitment of Traders data release had managed money cotton traders 14,913...
- Mixed Close for Monday Live Cattle
- The Dec and Feb contracts settled red on Monday, with Dec live cattle giving back 12 cents no First Notice Day. The deferred contracts stayed in the black during the afternoon pullback, ending 7 to 17 cents higher on the day. USDA confirmed very limited cash trade on Monday, citing...
- Wheat Weakness Continued through Monday
- Front month wheat futures were down 1.1% to 3.3% across the 3 classes. CBT SRW ended the day with 21 3/4 to 22 1/2 cent losses. HRW futures in KC dropped 24 3/4 to 29 cents on the day. Spring wheats ended firmer with 10 1/4 to 19 1/4 cent...
- Corn Hits New Low for the Move
- Corn worked lower to start the new week, with March seeing price levels untouched since August 22nd. The board did close 3 cents off the day’s low, but prices were still 2 1/2 to 6 1/4 cents weaker on Monday. Oats Futures Prices were the dog for commodity futures starting...
- Soy Products Shift Value on Monday
- Soybean oil continued to fade in the new week of trading. Futures closed 217 to 269 points lower across the front months. For Jan BO, that was the lowest since October 13th. Meal on the other hand rallied through Monday, ending the day within $2 of the daily high on...