See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Soy Futures Close Mostly Higher for Turnaround Tuesday
- The soy futures complex turned around on Tuesday with beans and bean oil gaining while meal faded. Soymeal futures ended the day with $1.30 to $1.90 losses. Beans dropped from their midday highs, but were still up 4 1/4 to 12 1/2 cents at the close. BO futures gained back...
- Wheats Mostly Higher for Tuesday
- The wheat market lost momentum in the afternoon, fading midday highs by more than a dime. For spring wheat it was enough for March to close lower. New crop HRS was still 9 cents in the black at the bell. Chicago SRW closed 14 3/4 to 18 1/4 cents in...
- Cotton Market Closes in Black
- Turnaround Tuesday cotton trading left the board 13 to 65 points higher. For March that moved price back above the $1.20 mark, while new crop Dec stayed a penny and 8 points under $1 at the day’s high. The US stock market once again had a very poor close, while...
- Corn Fades into Close
- After having rallied more than 1% through midday, the front month corn futures complex faded into the close. For March it was enough to end a penny in the red at $6.20/bu – still up 34 3/4 cents from the Jan 14th low. The other front months held on to...
- Hogs Continued Higher on Tuesday
- Front month lean hog futures continued their rally with another $0.62 to $2.22 gains for the front months. The summer contracts are all now above $100 and set new highs, while Feb is still under the June LOC high of $90.52. USDA’s National Average Base hog price was $6.44 stronger...
- Cattle Close Mixed Mostly Lower
- The Feb and April cattle futures ended with 77 cent and 2 cent gains respectively on Tuesday as the other nearbys weakened by 15 to 30 cents. No trend has been established for cash trade this week, with just limited activity in the WCB yesterday reported at $136. Feeder cattle...