See our career section for available opportunities.
We will be purchasing grain between the hours of 8:30 A.M. - 1:10 P.M.
Bids on this website are approximately 10 minutes delayed and for convenience only.
Please call to get a real-time quote.
Bids are subject to change without notice.
|Notes||Basis Month||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Grain Check Direct Deposit Now Available!
No time to go to the bank, or don't want to risk checks being lost in the mail? Patrons now have the option to have their grain sales directly deposited into their financial institution rather than receiving a paper check. Funds will be available in your bank account one business day following the day you sell the grain. No more worrying about if you have time to go to the bank or if the mail system is going to get you your money in time! In order to have this option, just complete and return the ACH Authorization form (can be accessed by clicking the "$" below) to us and we will get it setup. If you have any questions or would like more information regarding direct deposit, please contact the Offerle office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
ACH Online Bill Pay Now Available!
Patrons now have the opportunity to pay their bill through our Patron Access website. This transaction will be an ACH transaction (not a credit card transaction) which will come directly from your bank account. This transaction MUST be initiated by you, meaning you must login to your Patron Access account and click the "ACH Pay Now" icon and follow the steps to submit payment. In order to pay online, you will need to complete the ACH Authorization Form and return it to the Offerle office. This form can be found by clicking the "$" below, or give us a call and we can mail one out to you. Once we receive the authorization form back and enter the information into the system the "ACH Pay Now" option will automatically appear in your online Patron Access account under "Account Information" on the left side of the screen. If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Main Office at 800-794-3372. Thanks!
Effective 6/1/2017, the storage rate for grain will be $0.04 per bushel per month.
Offerle, Kansas (67563)
- Beans Giving Back Gains at Midday
- Turnaround Tuesday has the soy complex in the red @ midday. Beans are trading lower with double digit losses of 9 to 10 3/4 cents. Soymeal prices are firm, trading mostly lower within 40 cents of UNCH. Soybean oil prices are down 43 to 57 points. Cash price data from...
- Cattle Market Mixed at Midday
- Fat cattle futures are extending Monday givebacks with midday losses of 12 to 32 cents. Feeders are trading higher through midday, bouncing back with $0.30 to $1.12 gains. USDA noted light Monday trades in the WCB with a few sales at $122 and $193 dressed. The CME Feeder Cattle Index...
- Corn Lower on Turnaround Tuesday
- After double digit gains to start the week, front month corn futures are trading 2 to 4 1/2 cents lower on Turnaround Tuesday. cmdtyView data shows the ECB cash corn price was $5.13 yesterday but is back to $5.06 1/4 so far for midday. In the WCB, cash prices are...
- Cotton Off Highs after Breaching $1
- Midday cotton trading has futures off their early session highs, but are still holding triple digit gains. December breached $1 earlier this session with a new LOC high of $1.0155/lb, though it has faded to just below the $1 mark at midday. The other front months are 159 to 174...
- Wheat Market Weaker for Tuesday
- A mixed Monday led to a weaker Tuesday as midday wheat prices trade red. CBT SRW futures are down 9 1/4 to 13 cents so far. HRW prices are giving back 9 to 11 3/4 cents at midday. Turnaround Tuesday has spring wheat futures trading 7 3/4 cents to 11...
- Hogs Extending Gains through Midday
- After hitting limit gains to start the week, lean hog futures are adding another 7 cents to $1 to the upside through Tuesday’s midday. USDA’s National Average Morning Base hog price for Tuesday was down 99 cents to $75.14. The 9/22 CME Lean Hog Index was $91.89, after a 76...